News and events from TaxCalc
Meet TaxCalc at ICPA Practice Evolution Conference in Manchester
We are delighted to announce that TaxCalc are Sponsors of the upcoming ICPA Practice Evolution Conference taking place on the 27th September in Manchester.
As a TaxCalc contact you are eligible to receive a 15% discount, just quote “TC15” when booking.
This year’s conference will focus on the issues faced by the accountant in practice and looking at technical topics including 4MLD, HMRC, MTD, IHT, etc as well as ways to help you future proof your business and help it flourish in the coming years.
ICPA’s specially chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentational skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maria Posiwnycz - Ten Tax Planning Points to Protect your clients Estate
- Martin Davey - The latest on MTD and admin issues
- Victoria Fleming - 10 simple steps to market and grow your accountancy firm
- Tony Margaritelli - The rule of 7 (From MTD to Practice Problems and beyond)
- Danny Crates - 5 Key Elements to Success
- Nick Lewis - Twitter from Zero to Hero for Accountants in Practice
- Richard Simms - From risk assessments to due diligence: how to be 4MLD compliant
You can catch up with us throughout the day on our stand in the exhibitor area.
Remember to quote "TC15" to get your 15% discount - click here to book or call 0800 074 2896.
We hope to see you here!