News and events from TaxCalc
Overview of our May release
What’s in the May update?
Consent Management. Get ready for GDPR!
Consent Management now features in Client Hub. This means you can deal with the varied consents a firm will have to manage under GDPR, including:
- Which of your clients consented to what, and when.
- What they were told at the time and how consent was obtained (e.g. via engagement letter).
- Whether they have withdrawn consent (and if so, when).
- Tools to manage all the above in relation to removing consent.
You’ll also be able to:
- Export clients based on consent for marketing
- Apply bulk consent
Preparing for MTD
Get your practice prepped for Making Tax Digital with our new MTD Business Wizard in TaxCalc Tax Return Production. The new wizard guides you every step of the way lets you create and update the Business Record in Client Hub – allowing you to identify and manage clients who will need to subscribe to MTD.
Any mismatches between the Return and the Business Record will be highlighted, so that you can immediately see if information needs updating.
What else is new in Tax Return Production
Accounts Production updates
In the latest update to Accounts Production you’ll find enhancements including FRS 105 for LLPs, improvements to notes and disclosures and our all new Template Batch option for lightning fast posting batch generation.
What's new in Accounts Production
To see all of the updates in this latest release you can read our release notes here.