Legal NoticesDownload this as a PDF
Terms and Conditions - TaxCalc Smart Practice
By booking a ticket you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per person.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- If you cannot attend an event, you can transfer your place to another individual. Places can be transferred at any time up to the day before an event. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- All tickets must be booked via EventBrite.com. Payment must be made at the time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability.
- Travel, accommodation and parking costs are not included in the ticket price.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Acorah Software Products Ltd reserves the right to film, record or photograph any of the speakers at an event for post-event purposes. You are advised that this may result in incidental inclusion of yourself within recordings and/or photographs.
- Acorah Software Products Ltd may add, withdraw or substitute agenda items and schedule, and/or vary advertised speakers, programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice. Acorah Software Products Ltd will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time, date, venue, content or speakers.
- Acorah Software Products Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Acorah Software Products Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or death incurred due to the event.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect Event Brite’s Terms and Conditions, which you are advised to read.