Find out why over 8,000
Reasons to use TaxCalc
practices in the UK trust TaxCalc
Thousands of accountancy firms and finance professionals are turning to TaxCalc software to power their practice to MTD and beyond. Try our practical, simple, innovative tools with a free 28 day trial. Trialling TaxCalc is easy. We can import data from most other software products. You'll be able to get going and see the benefits straight away.
You’ll also get the chance to win £1,000 in John Lewis gift cards.
Take a Trial:
- Choose the software you ‘d like to trial
- Download in minutes
- Gain automatic entry into the great TaxCalc Trialblazer prize draw
- Start using our software
- Enjoy award-winning support
Become a TaxCalc Trialblazer and be the first to innovate your practice. This could be a win:win situation.
TaxCalc trial download options
The smallish print:
- Your TaxCalc products will run for 28 days with no obligation to purchase at the end of your trial period.
- The software that you download is a full working copy, which allows you to enter data, perform tax calculations and prepare accounts for your clients. However, you won't be able to file online, print or attach iXBRL accounts.
- Should you make your purchase, there will be no need to install or reinstall. Your new licence key will be automatically acquired by the software when you next open it and the previously locked features will be enabled.
- By taking a trial of TaxCalc, you agree that we may contact you to see how you're getting on and discuss your requirements. If you'd rather we didn't, you can set your preferred levels of communication in your marketing and privacy settings.
TaxCalc Trialblazer Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is open to anyone taking a trial of TaxCalc software during the TaxCalc Trialblazer promotional period. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Each person will only be considered to have entered once, regardless of the number of times they take a trial.
One £1,000 John Lewis Partnership gift card, as detailed at http://www.johnlewis.com/gift-card.
Prize Draw period
The prize draw will run from 8am 10 May 2017 until midnight Thursday 30 November 2017. Any entries submitted after this period will not be valid.
You will be automatically entered into this prize draw once you have taken a trial of TaxCalc software during the promotional period. We will contact the prize winner on the provided email address.
The winner will be drawn at random and contacted on Friday December 8 2017. There is no alternative to this prize and the prize is non-negotiable. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Acorah Software Products Ltd will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so.
I switched to TaxCalc because...
TaxCalc represents excellent value for money and is intuitive and straightforward to use. With user-friendly prompts to assist new users, it saves us time, whilst ensuring we get the very best from this smart package. TaxCalc outperforms the more costly Sage package, therefore I am confident to recommend it to any accountancy practice looking for smart functionality with a competitive price tag.
Geoff Claughton, Practice owner and TaxCalc customer