Perfect for non-resident tax payers

If you are non-resident in the UK but receive taxable income from UK sources, you will not be able to file your return with HMRC directly.

Perhaps you are living overseas but receiving rental income from a property in the UK. TaxCalc will not only meet your requirements but lead you through the completion of your return with our SimpleStep routine.

What’s more, when purchasing TaxCalc outside the EU you may be exempt from VAT. In that instance, our TaxCalc Individual 6 package costs only £25.00 excluding VAT.

Our website is designed to work out the right rate of VAT that should be charged or whether your purchase should be exempt.